The Abstract submission in no longer possible.
|August 31, 2023||Please submit your abstract by this date.|
|mid September 2023||The Scientific Organization Committee will notify the authors of the abstracts about rejection / acceptance of their abstract submission including all technical details as well as the specifications for the poster.|
|October 2, 2023||Deadline for authors to send their e-poster as a PDF File, an audio file, a photo and their contact details|
- The abstract submission is now officially closed.
- Title word limit: 25 words
- Word limit for abstract: 500 words
- You can choose between 3 preferred presentation types: oral presentation, scientific poster or company poster
- Only one abstract can be handed in per individual
Please note that the acceptance of your abstract does not include the conference registration.
If a student or postdoc submits an abstract and it is accepted, then we will waive their conference registration fee. We will also have a limited set of travel grants.
Your abstract was accepted as a poster? Please find the specifications for your poster below.
Please note that due to the hybrid event format, all posters will be available on the online platform as an e-poster as well as in a printed version in the poster exhibition in Boston.
All posters need to be brought to Boston already printed with the following specifications:
- Portrait format
- Size: Please bring the poster in a format no higher than 42” and no wider than 38” (Please note that it could be that bigger posters or posters in landscape format won’t fit properly. It is ok if your poster is a smaller size than this.)
- Please include all co-authors and their information on the poster itself
- There is a FedEx office within the Boston Park Plaza that offers printing services. You can find more information here: Printing Services
For the e-posters on the virtual platform please provide the following files and information:
- PDF file of your poster (portrait format, max. 8MB)
- You can hand in an audio description of your poster (max. 3 minutes, ideally as an mp3 file) to explain the main aspects of your research. You can find a guideline for the recording here (Password: mRNA22).
- Name, affiliation and head shot (200x200px / jpg) of the lead author
- Email address of the lead author for publication next to the poster in case of questions from the viewers
- Please use your full name for naming your poster as well as your audio file
Please send all details and files for the e-poster to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 17 October 2022.