Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the conference is currently planned as a hybrid event on-site in Berlin and via a virtual platform. If a physical event is not possible due to safety concerns related to COVID-19, the event will take place exclusively online.
Have a drink and meet your colleagues at the Mercure MOA in Berlin
Access to all the sessions, posters and industry exhibitons as well as an evening event on November 9, 2021
Access to the virtual platform and the on-demand content after the conference for three months
until September 13, 2021
|Industry||€ 850||€ 950|
|Academics||€ 500||€ 550|
|Students||€ 100||€ 120|
- Access to all virtual sessions to watch online
- Access to the virtual platform and the on-demand content for three months after the conference
- Networking via the virtual meeting platform
- Access to the virtual industry exhibition
- Access to the online poster exhibition
Cancellation policy: All cancellations and amendments must be submitted in writing to the conference office by fax to +49 (0)89 54 82 34-43 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received in writing prior to October 9, 2021 will receive a refund of the registration fee (minus 35 EUR processing fee). No refund will be given after this date; however, an alternative participant’s name may be submitted until October 31, 2021.